- Depending on core skill capability, allotment can be on Aircraft (LMD) at Base or Outstations, BMD (Overhaul Shops , NDT, Paint, Composite Shop etc.) at Delhi Base
- Familiarisation with various Schedules / Flying Hour limitations etc. pertaining to Transit, Layover, 8 Day Inspection etc. and understand the work content.
- To observe and understand the Tasks / Inspections that are being done by Technicians and Inspections being carried out by AMEs.
- To be familiar with the various parts and components and their access to the aircraft.
- To be familiar with the Overhaul Shops like Battery, Paint, NDT etc. if posted to such overhaul shops.
- To be able to carry out inspection / repair/ testing / modifications on aircraft systems / components within the given TAT.
- To learn to use the various Tools / Equipment / Ground Equipment being used for Aircraft Maintenance work.
- To learn to complete the schedule tasks on the aircraft in time so that Technical Regularity is maintained at 99.9 %
- To develop skills on Snag Rectification and learn to work with minimal supervision or independently.
- To learn the usage of AMOs and enter basic data or extract any required information by SIC.
- Be familiar with Marshalling of Aircraft.
- Understand Maintenance Documentation Forms and Reporting systems
- Develop Adherence to SOPs, Safety Procedures, Pit Stop Process and be versed with GIC / QAN etc.
- Open to work in rotational shift or any shift timings as required.
Any other assignments as given by SIC/ Station Engineer.
Education Qualification: 10+ 2 and AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) with minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation