Endeavor Air accepting applicants for Flight Attendants for our Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit and Minneapolis bases! (Unfortunately we are not hiring for NYC both Laguardia and JFK at this time)
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry. With nearly 5,000 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering flights to over 130 destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of MHI CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, 6 crew and 11 maintenance bases, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
What’s your dream job? Does it include traveling, meeting new people and living an “on the fly” lifestyle? Is this your time to have the career you’ve always wanted? If YES is your answer, then join our team of world class Flight Attendants.
Endeavor Air Flight Attendants provide a safe and memorable on-board experience for every customer, every day, on every flight by creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. We are looking for service-oriented professionals with a passion for customer service and helping others. Our bases include Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Minneapolis, New York LaGuardia and New York John F. Kennedy.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of customers by providing every customer with the very best service on our aircraft.
- Project and maintain a positive attitude and composure at all times.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Respond effectively during emergency situations. Provide emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as well as receive and process payments for purchased items.
- Provide customer service assistance such as lifting, transporting and stowing luggage into overhead bins or storage areas.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide assistance when necessary, particularly to individuals needing special assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with special needs, and the elderly).
- With a focus on customer service, effectively communicate verbally while making public address announcements, performing safety demonstrations, and providing instructions and timely informational updates.
- Ensure the aircraft and customers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety guidance.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Work in confined spaces with exposure to the following: nuts, animals, latex gloves, perfumes, cleaning solvents, fumes, dust, pet dander, etc. Individuals with allergies must have the ability to effectively manage allergies in accordance with onboard service standards to perform job responsibilities in this environment.
- The work involves travel in an aircraft under pressurized conditions and airport operations environment.
- Maintain professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines at all times.
- Ability to be dependable, flexible and committed to completing work assignments per the Endeavor Air standard.
- Manage time to complete required work assignments and to ensure overall punctuality.
- Adjust work activities to adapt to changing work conditions, such as scheduling changes.
- Ability to use computers and work with basic programs like Microsoft Outlook and Word to receive information, communicate with others, and to complete work tasks. Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
- Be engaged and informed on all company and departmental communication to ensure the latest updates are understood and implemented.
- Communicate in writing to complete paperwork and detailed reports regarding incidents and/or discrepancies.
- Must be able to adhere to Endeavor Airs COVID-19 requirements and CDC guidelines, to include (wearing masks, gloves, washing of hands and daily temperature checks).
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Ability to report to work at your assigned base within 2 hours.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent. BA/BS college degree preferred or a combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Meet minimum age requirement of 21 years of age.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Possess and maintain a valid passport and equivalent travel documents to freely enter and exit all destinations where Endeavor Air flies.
- Successful in completing a comprehensive background check, including a government required fingerprint-based criminal history records check, and a Department of Transportation (DOT) pre-employment drug screen.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Ability to maintain a high level of personal decorum, professional conduct and personal appearance.
- Ability to comply with our Professional Appearance Guidelines, which includes covering any tattoos visible while in uniform with makeup.
- Ability and willingness to serve alcoholic beverages, peanuts, and meals containing beef, pork and seafood.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability to complete the 4+ weeks of Flight Attendant Initial Training program, including successful completion of Operating Experience (On-the-job training).
- Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
- Sit or stand for long periods of time. Sit in an assigned jumpseat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened without a seatbelt extension. Jumpseat is 21” at the widest part of the seat.
- Open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 45 pounds and ability to push, pull, or move a beverage cart weighing approximately 250 lbs.
- Candidate height must not exceed 70.5 inches or 5’ 10 ½” when measured without shoes (with flat feet).
- Ability to reach into overhead bins and retrieve stored items. Ability to reach a minimum of 76 inches, when measured without shoes, from flat feet to fingertips.
- Work in aircraft aisles and galleys, and while standing, reaching (extended in front and to the side of the body and above the head), walking, kneeling, bending, twisting, and working in cramped or awkward positions. Walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, and fit quickly through any exit.
- Hear and respond to customer and crew communications in situations with high background noise.