Vueling cabin crew members are the face of the company and the people in charge of transmitting our values to the customers who choose us. That our customers travel in a comfortable environment accompanied by a crew concerned about their welfare and safety is our main aim.
In a profession that operates in an international and multicultural environment, we need people like you: committed people, passionate about their work and seeking to achieve the highest quality service on board. If you would like to join our team, we would be delighted to receive your application.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Minimum education: Baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma
- Valid Cabin Crew Attestation
- Valid EASA Class 2 Cabin Crew medical certificate
- Smart appearance.
- Proactive attitude towards customers to ensure the highest quality of the on board service.
- Fluent English (B1). Knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Italian and French) will be valued.
- Work permit in the European Community.
- No criminal record.
- Geographical availability to work in any of our Spanish bases.
- Flexibility and adaptation of schedules.
- Candidates should not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months