We have an exciting opportunity to join our Cabin Crew Training Team in Bristol Airport!
Reporting to the Cabin Crew Performance Manager, our Cabin Crew Performance Trainers are responsible for providing training, support and coaching to our Cabin Crew teams on an ongoing basis, ensuring that Company and regulatory procedures are complied with and that our customers receive the best possible service and standards, both in flight and on the ground.
You will work as One Team with other Performance Trainers to maintain consistently high standards of training and Create Memories for our colleagues and customers. You will also work closely with your Cabin Crew Performance Manager and Base Management teams to ensure the full support and development of new and existing Cabin Crew and Pilots.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying training and development requirements and feed back to Cabin Crew Management and the Training Team, making recommendations for improvement
- Design, development and delivery of initial and recurrent training to Cabin Crew, ensuring that all are trained to the highest standards of service, safety and sales
- Delivery of one to one coaching and support of Cabin Crew, ensuring that it is tailored to individual needs
- Keeping updated on Cabin Safety and Training Manuals and related regulatory procedures
- Continuously look at ways in which to improve the safety, service and sales culture, making recommendations and obtaining buy in from all key stakeholders
- Positively influence the safety, service and sales culture amongst cabin crew by engaging individuals and teams to deliver the highest performance standards.
The successful candidate will have extensive recent flying experience as Cabin Crew, having operated in the Cabin Crew position for a minimum of 12 months at time of applying (this does not need to be consecutive) and will also have experience in a similar training role within the Cabin Crew sector.
You will also have excellent knowledge of industry safety standards as well as experience of motivating and coaching teams.Excellent communication skills, a passion for helping others develop and proven expertise in face to face selling are also essential in this role.
Although you will be based at Bristol Airport, this role requires flexibility and will involve travel to other bases, training venues and to our training centre in Bradford, therefore all candidates must hold a Full UK Driving Licence to be considered for the role.