Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, Corendon Airlines Europe has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag. The flights are mainly from Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Poland to tourist destinations in the Mediterranean.
In the light of our growth we are looking for (in)experienced Cabin Crew to be based in Hanover (Germany), Nuremberg (Germany), Düsseldorf (Germany), Cologne (Germany), Heraklion (Greece) and Basel (Switzerland) and any other operating base established.
To apply for this opportunity you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- At least a high school education degree,
- Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Reg.1178/2011 in the latest version,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (German and further languages are desirable),
- Minimum 20-years-old,
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements,
- Able to swim,
- Holder of a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travelling,
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated,
- Strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- Flexible to work in any of our bases,
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
- Company Conversion Trainings for Summer 2022 starts as of January 2022.
- We offer you a contract until 15th of November 2022 which will be renewed if your performance meets our expectations.
- The Company provides accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in the bases.
- Further information about the terms and conditions will be shared in the application form.