Air Belgium is starting up operations on B747-8 Freighters beginning of next year and are looking for flight crew members meeting the below criteria:
- Hold a valid EASA license and medical.
- Have the right to work and live in Belgium.
- Have all required vaccinations including COVID-19 vaccination.
- You’re type rated and current on B747-400 or B747-8 and have at least 5000hrs total time.
- You have been type rated on B747-400 or 747-8 within the last 3 years and have at least 5000hrs total time (type rating has lapsed).
- You’re currently holding a B777/B787 or rating with 1500hrs on type and 5000hrs total.
- You’re currently holding a B737NG rating with 3000 PIC and 6 hours total time.
- A TRI/TRE rating on any of the above mentioned Boeing ratings is an advantage.