SMARTLYNX AIRLINES CREWING OU is looking for Type Rated B737NG/MAX Captains.
World leading ACMI service provider on Airbus A320, A321, A321 Freighters, A330 and B737 MAX is expanding and looking for new colleagues. Regarded as the leading ACMI choice for passenger, cargo, and charter leasing solutions, it also plays a starring role in supporting leading airlines across Europe, the USA, Canada, Asia, and Africa.
We will ensure your experience with us is comfortable and enjoyable, thus providing you high standard training, accommodation while on duty, food and beverages on board of the aircraft, uniform, travel insurance.
If you are looking for a worldwide experience, bases and multicultural community, apply and become a part of our growing team!
- Commuting contract
- 7 consecutive days off per month at home (plus travel days to/from operational base)
- Provided accommodation on base
- Covered duty travel costs
- Covered visa costs for duty travels
- Uniform provided by company
- Training fees for LTC/TRI/TRE/GI
- Travel Insurance
- Career path and opportunities to become Line trainers, Instructors, Ground Instructors, TRI and management positions within Flight Operations, Training, Safety and Security departments (subject to experience level and performance)
- Worldwide experience and operations to exciting destinations
- Valid EASA Member State issued ATPL(A) license
- Valid ME/IR, including PBN qualification
- Valid EASA Member State issued Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency
- EU-passport or permit to work in Europe
- Clean Criminal Record
- Available for world-wide operations
- Current B737 300-900 Type Rating with:
- minimum 3500 total flight time on multi pilot aircraft with a MTOW of 38 metric tons or more
- previous experience on B737NG/MAX as PIC
- ETOPS experience will be considered as an advantage