|Not required (Training Provided)
|CFI, CPL, ME
|ICAO English level
- Currently serving as a flight instructor with Breeze partner school / university. Breeze can help facilitate connecting candidates with a partner school if needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- Must have the knowledge, skills, and ability to quickly transition to the 121-operating environment.
- Must pass partner school and Breeze assessment / interview process.
- Must maintain Pilot training history in accordance with the Pilot Records Improvement Act of 1996 (PRIA)
- Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. drivers license
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport
- Must be able to travel unrestricted to and from the United States
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug test
- Must pass a TSA required fingerprint-based criminal history records check and a Breeze background check
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
While instructing with a partner school, Embark pilots will participate in regular meetings with program staff.
Continued learning and development in line with Breeze Flight Operations policies and procedures.
Commitment to helping spread the Breeze brand and our core values: Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence.
Complete all pre-hire assessments and intermittent training to best prepare for success during initial Breeze training.
Participate in Breeze Embark Program community events to include: open houses, community service days, and training events.
Successfully complete ATP-CTP training through Breezes training partner.
Provide feedback on personal development process and suggest program enhancements.
The knowledge and ability to assess risk and use the proper resources to keep risk to an acceptable level during all phases of ground and flight operations
Employs the CRM concept of Assertiveness with Respect
Maintains a high degree of proficiency and a thorough knowledge of flight operations, procedures, and systems applicable to the aircraft flown
Develops technically and professionally in preparation for transition to Breeze
Performs other duties as assigned by the Company
Observe the Rules of Conduct for all team members as outlined in the Company Team Member Playbook and Pilot Playbook