We are looking for talented pilot candidates who:
- Reflect our leadership qualities, including the ability to model character, think creatively, deliver results and foster teamwork
- Share our commitment to the principles of core4 service behaviors: Safe, Caring, Dependable and Efficient
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and a lifelong dedication to excellence and achievement
- Unrestricted FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with airplane multiengine class rating
- Current FAA first-class medical certificate
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit (RR)
Flight time requirement:
- A minimum of 1,500 hours of total time
- Prefer 1,000 hours of fixed wing turbine time
- Prefer a minimum of 100 hours of flight time within the last 12 months
- Current passport with at least six-months of validity remaining at time of employment.
- Legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be able to travel freely within the United States and without restriction to all countries United serves
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university is preferred
- All foreign transcripts need to be evaluated for equivalency to U.S. degrees by a member organization of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) and overall authenticity
- International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever (Yellow Card) must be presented to United Airlines within first 10 days of employment at United Airlines.
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 must be presented to interview with United Airlines and again on the first day of employment. The CDC considers people to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after their second dose of a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- If you are unable to be vaccinated against either COVID-19 or Yellow Fever due to a medical restriction or sincerely held religious belief, you will need to participate in United’s Reasonable Accommodation Process (RAP). We are unable to consider you for employment until this process is complete.
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position. Additionally, we require availability without any planned absences during the first twelve weeks of employment with United Airlines.
At United, we offer a competitive compensation package with benefits including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life, accident, and disability insurance, employee assistance, paid holidays, defined contribution plan, and travel privileges. Benefits and compensation are governed by the United Pilot Agreement between United and the Air Line Pilots Association.