|Total time||1500 hours|
|PIC time||250 hours|
|Type rating||Not required (Training Provided)|
|200 hours cross-country flight time / 100 hours of cross-country as PIC / 100 hours of night flying / 75 hours of instrument time (actual or simulated 50 hours must be in airplanes) / 25 hours of night PIC|
|License||ATP quals only|
|ICAO English level||4|
|Covid-19 vaccination||Not specified|
- IFR Currency
- FCC License
- Ability to travel into and out of the U.S. and to all cities/countries served by Envoy
- Ability to relocate
As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group, Envoy is the largest regional airline provider for American, the worlds largest airline. And with an industry leading flow-through agreement to American, Envoy pilots have a direct path to a mainline flying career, with no additional interview required.
Compensation & benefits
- New Hires! Earn up to $182,500 in bonuses for 750+ hours.
- First Officers who have flown more than 750 hours in Part 121 or Part 135 operations can earn $175,000 when you join Envoy and complete flight training.
- If youve been type-rated on the Embraer 145/40 or 175, you are eligible to earn an extra $7,500!
- Envoy now offers industry-leading pilot pay, with a starting pay rate for new hires of more than $90 per hour.
- Career path A new hire today is projected to upgrade to Captain once minimums are met, with the fastest guaranteed flow to American of all regional airlines.
- Profit sharing Envoy employees participate in American Airlines Group Profit Sharing.
Envoy is pleased to offer a new Experienced Pilot Bonus for Part 121.436 qualifying First Officers who receive a conditional job offer between Nov. 15, 2022 and Dec. 31, 2022, and receive a class date as early as January 2023.This limited-time offer will give $100,000 to pilots with 950 qualifying Part 121.436 flight hours, and $75,000 to pilots with 500 to 949 qualifying Part 121.436 flight hours. The full amount of these bonuses (after taxes) will be paid on Day Zero – the day before training – for pilots in class by March 1, 2023.
In addition to these enhanced bonuses, new First Officers will be eligible to receive a 50% Pilot Supply premium and Captain’s pay at 750 Part-121.436 flight hours (while both programs are still in effect).