At easyJet, we have a huge passion for flying and some of the ways we keep this alive is by bringing the latest technologies to the flight deck, flying to the greatest destinations in Europe and surrounding ourselves with the right people.
Flying in the right-hand seat, you’ll be ranked Second Officer or First Officer depending on your flying hours and airline experience. You’ll provide support to your Captain and crew, making low-cost travel easy and helping us towards our goal of becoming Europe’s most loved airline.
We now have an exciting prospect for existing A320 Co-Pilots to join us on a permanent contract in our Naples bases.
We spot talent early on and like to promote from within. If you’re looking to join an airline that can offer you fantastic development opportunities based on merit, not seniority, flights to a variety of European destinations, on a safe and modern fleet, this is the role for you.
Initial Training Overview
A319/A320/A321 Co-Pilots will complete a standard easyJet OCC upon joining.
Requirements of the Role
For your application to be progressed, you must have:
- Operated as a Commercial Passenger Co-Pilot on A320 family aircraft within the last 12 months (at point of application).
- A minimum of 500 flying hours on A320 family aircraft.
- A valid A320 LPC upon joining.
- An Austrian EASA Licence (or be willing to convert to an Austrian EASA Licence).
- An Austrian EASA Class 1 Medical (or be willing to convert to an Austrian EASA Class 1 Medical).
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English.
- The right to live and work in Italy, with unrestricted access across the UK, EEA and easyJet network.
The Selection Process
STAGE 1 – Online Application
STAGE 2 – Online Assessments
STAGE 3 – Application Review
STAGE 4 – Assessment Centre – Successful candidates from Stages 1-3 will be invited to attend an easyJet Assessment Centre. This will take place in one of our Simulator Centres and will consist of both a Non-Technical and a Technical (SIM) Assessment.