We are currently recruiting Learjet 45XR Captains for an exciting 24/7 engineering support operation based in London Stansted.
These positions are permanent with a fixed 4/4 roster pattern involving early and late standby shift patterns.
Please note, for positions based full time in London Stansted all applicants must hold the unrestricted right to live and work in U.K. or hold ‘Pre-Settled Status’
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the U.K.
- Licence Type – Valid EASA or UK CAA issued Part FCL
- Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Captains 3000 hours total with at least 1000 command hours in a multi crew, multi engine environment