Want to travel the world whilst working? At Etihad we can make this a reality. Join the Etihad Cabin Crew family and explore over 100 destinations across the globe!
Is the role right for me?
As an Etihad Cabin Crew member, you are the face of our airline.
We want to make sure this is the right job for you, and you’re the right fit for us.
Aspire to become Cabin Crew?
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in your Etihad cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Comfortable to work irregular hours and on a roster
- Positive, confident, flexible and friendly
- Passion for travel and adventure
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to inspire our customers through innovative hospitality
- Share a collective passion for caring for others
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Ensure onboard safety and follow all procedures
Think you have what it takes?
Enhance your Job application process by joining our Talent Community. Our recruiters search the Talent community daily to match open position with members profiles. If you are a match , you will hear from us!!
We look forward to staying connected with you!!