What’s the job?
We are inviting candidates to operate our Airbus A340-300 and Airbus A330-200.
Air Belgium is looking for experienced and qualified pilots. If you’d like to join an energetic, ambitious team, and work for a young dynamic airline, look no further and bring your experience along!
By joining Air Belgium, you will be part of a real team and not just a number on a seniority list.
Have 500 hrs minimum on a CS-25 airplane or 350 hrs minimum on CS-25 airplane with more than 100 route sectors completed (ZFTT eligible).
- Have 4000hrs on CS-25 airplane with 1500hrs as captain on Airbus fly by wire fleet;
- Have 4000hrs on CS-25 airplane with 2500hrs as captain on CS-25 airplanes.
- Valid EASA Licences;
- Valid EASA Medical class 1;
- ICAO English 5 minimum;
- Other languages such as Dutch/French and German would be an advantage;
- EU Passport with no restrictions;
- No criminal record.
We are offering
- Salary package in line with industry standards.
- Friendly training and supportive environment.
- Modern and innovative work tools.
- Challenges and opportunities.
- Long haul operations.