Completion and certification of scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance tasks on the operated fleet. Supervision of maintenance teams as required
- To ensure that all maintenance is carried out in accordance with flydubai and regulatory requirements. This will be achieved by making full use of the resources made available by flydubai and in keeping up to date with latest issues of all forms of support documentation.
- To ensure that certification of tasks is carried out only within the limitations of the company issued approval. This will require a comprehensive knowledge of the flydubai Procedures.
- To ensure that all maintenance is carried out to the highest standards and within the operational limitations prescribed. This means that all maintenance is to be carried out in accordance with the manuals and documentation provided by flydubai.
- Completion of Work Packages as allocated. To ensure that all Work Packages are completed thoroughly and the relevant AMOS entries are made. To endure that any damage identified is recorded correctly and concisely.
- Assisting with the recovery of AOG aircraft, to support down route requirements when requested. To ensure that the job holder has their passport at work at all times and that the required inoculations are kept up to date.
- Raising Parts Requests for ADD as required. When raising an ADD and the spares required are known, the job holder is required to ensure that all associate spares are ordered and that AMOS and the ADD Sheet in the Technical Log is annotated accordingly.
- Assisting with overtime requirements as requested. This will include both voluntary and rostered overtime totaling up to 50 hours per calendar month.
- Assist the Team Leader Line Maintenance as required. When allocated Teams and/or tasks by the Team Leader Line Maintenance, the job holder will carry out their duties accordingly.
- Deputize for the Team Leader Line Maintenance as required. This will require a comprehensive knowledge of the role of the Team Leader Line Maintenance.
- To retain currency on all Licenses and Authorizations issued by Regulatory Authorities and flydubai Quality Assurance. This entails having an awareness of the expiry dates of all Licenses and Authorizations and making sure that renewals are applied for in a timely manner so as to ensure that currency is maintained.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Current Part 66 B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License (or FAA/ICAO equivalent) with ratings on the Boeing 737NG and CFM56-7B engine.
- Demonstrated experience in the maintenance of Boeing 737NG in a Line and Base Maintenance environment
Knowledge / Skills
- Broad knowledge and experience in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Suite and MRO Systems.
- Excellent understanding of written and spoken English
- Team Worker
- Logical thinking
- Operational and Situational Awareness
- Analytical approach to Trouble Shooting
- Safety and Airworthiness Awareness