Eurowings is the low-cost airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world’s largest aviation group.
We are looking for Captains (m/f/diverse) A320-Family for Eurowings Europe GmbH in Prague for an initial fixed term contract (24 months).
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!
What’s in it for me
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowings
- High quality training
- Employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training onwards
- Employment is in a seasonal part-time model (100% during summer – full-time depending on demand)
- Starting Salary (Prague): min. 40.000 € gross, annual basic salary
- Additional variable payment (in peak months, variable pay can be up to 50% of basic salary)
- Recognition of prior experience per 700blh PIC MTOM > 19,5t +400€/year
- Hotel stays, proceedings and allowances are paid by Eurowings
- Absence allowance during flight duties starting on the first hour
- ID Travel, special discounts for numerous hotels and car rental companies and attractive travel benefits
Qualifications and Requirements
- EASA ATPL (A) (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- Preferably with A320 type rating
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid background check
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for Czech Republic
- Unrestricted validity of passport
- Min. 5.000 hrs on AC > 19,5 to. MTOM
- Min. 1.000 hrs PIC on AC > 19,5 to. MTOM
- Please apply only online using the button below
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to the Eurowings selection process.
- Selection steps passed in the past can be recognised under certain conditions
- A summary of the most important set-up details can be found in our summary sheet
We are looking forward to your application!