Policies and Procedures:
· PIC ensure that pilots shall not perform any duties during a critical phase of flight except those duties required for the safe operation of the aircraft. Duties such as company required calls made for non-safety related purposes, announcements made to passengers promoting the air carrier or pointing out sights of interest and filling out company documents and related records are not required for the safe operation of the aircraft.
· The PIC must only operate an aircraft over routes approved in the company operations specifications; and in accordance with any limitations specified in the operation specifications.
· Should an emergency requiring an immediate decision and action, the PIC may take any action considered necessary under the circumstances and may deviate from the prescribed operations procedures, methods, weather minimum and GACAR to the extent required in the interest of safety.
· PIC shall ensure that no pilot operate an aircraft in a careless or reckless manner endangering life or property.
· Apply and confirm with all SMS procedures as applicable to the safe conduct of the flight.
Reporting and document control:
– Perform any other assignment from the line Manager or his designee.
– Assist and coaching team members in performing their duties.
– Provide quarterly/ monthly/ weekly reports or as per the line manager request on all transaction commenced on concerned period.
· Safety of the aircraft and passengers.
· Cost efficiency and flight management
· Flight Operations work flow process and procedures.
· Compliance to flynas Policy.