As Ireland’s newest regional airline, we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and airline partners. We’re all hands on deck, all working towards a common goal of delivering on the unique needs of our customers. At Emerald Airlines we believe our company’s roots and culture set us apart from other airlines. We are a tight-knit organisation with an emphasis on collaboration, communication and cohesion. Like any family, our business has a beating heart, made-up of our hard-working and dedicated team.
Emerald Airlines are seeking a Continuing Airworthiness Engineer, reporting to the Director of Engineering, help to ensure the continuing airworthiness of our Belfast based fleet is managed. This role will be based in Belfast but will require periodic visits to Dublin (estimate 1-2 days per month). Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure active control of the standards of subcontracted organisations.
- Ensure that the Continuing Airworthiness of the Belfast based aircraft are being managed in accordance with prescribed regulations and procedures.
- Liaise with the contracted maintenance organisation(s) to ensure that work is carried out to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the CAME and associated forms and procedures are kept up-to-date and in line with regulations.
- Liaise with Maintenance Control and assist with return to service of AOG aircraft, as necessary.
- Liaise with the UK CAA, as necessary.
- Assist Director of Engineering with other assigned duties
- Completed a Technical Aviation apprenticeship, or
- Hold a NFQ level 7 (or equivalent) qualification in an Engineering discipline (aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, avionic), or
- Hold a category A or B Part-66 aircraft maintenance licence, or
- Have at least 5 years’ work experience in a CAMO/aircraft maintenance environment.
- Experience with AMOS an advantage