The position reports to the Team Leader Cabin Crew Training and the primary role is to deliver exceptional training programmes which are compliant with the predefined GCAA and flydubai regulations.
The Cabin Crew Trainer will be required to track their agreed development plan and qualify in regulatory GCAA and flydubai aviation subjects.
1. Qualify and conduct both practical and classroom training sessions for Cabin Crew & Flight Crew in at least two of the following GCAA regulatory aviation subjects: Aviation Security, Dangerous Goods, Fire & Smoke, SEP, First Aid, CRM, Customer/Cabin and Sales
2. Conduct training, check flights and aircraft visits as required and to the GCAA and flydubai required regulations
3. Take ownership of agreed performance objectives, competencies and development plans. Actively pursue self-directed learning in order to remain current and in line with the industry best practice
4. When relevant and discussed with the Team Leader Cabin Crew Training and/or Training Specialist Cabin Crew, ensure that changes to the business environment are analysed and recorded and the training programme content is updated so to ensure learning solutions remain current and valid.
5. Accurately complete all required documentation in accordance with the Cabin Crew Training Manual following the completion of each training course; maintaining accurate records of all trainees
6. Implement plans in alignment with the departmental values, goals and policies and demonstrate behaviours to represent and promote these and act as a victor in change management
7. Hold a recognised accredited Train the Trainer qualification as well as a current Cabin Crew licence.
8. Remain qualified and current to train in two of the following GCAA regulatory subjects: SEP, hold a IATA or DFT Aviation Security qualification, IATA CAT 6 in Dangerous Goods, CRMI qualification, AHA/EHA or Nursing qualification
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Must hold a recognised accredited Train the Trainer qualification
• Qualified in at least two of the following subjects and hold the relevant accredited GCAA training qualification/certificate in SEP, IATA or DFT Aviation Security qualification, IATA CAT 6 in Dangerous Goods, CRMI qualification, AHA/EHA or Nursing qualification.
• Minimum 4 years’ flying experience as a Senior Cabin Crew Member, unless approved by the SVP of Check & Training.
Knowledge / Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a cultural sensitivity is critical for this role, together with the ability to influence diverse groups of people through excellent communication and presentation techniques
• Ability to gather and analyse data, draw meaningful conclusions and write and communicate comprehensive reports on the performance of individuals Proficient in the use of Microsoft office products and able to use Multimedia as a training tool.
• High Standard of written and spoken English
Certificate / License required
• Current Cabin Crew license
• Qualified in at least two of the following subjects and hold the relevant accredited GCAA training qualification/certificate in SEP, IATA or DFT Aviation Security qualification, IATA CAT 6 in Dangerous Goods, CRMI qualification, AHA/EHA or Nursing qualification
• Hold a recognised accredited Train the Trainer qualification
• Professional knowledge and skills in line with Industry Standards.
• Excellent working knowledge of the Cabin Crew Operations, Procedures and Operational Manuals and the GCAA regulatory requirements
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)